| Write a web article or newspaper article about
the Ocean Drilling Distance Learning Program and your classroom's
involvement. Your article should focus on answering the question:
Why is it important to understand the history of sea level?
article should include the following:
- A brief overview of the program, including your classroom's (or district's)
participation in the program (the web site should be a good
- Focus on answering the question, Why is it important
to understand the history of sea level?
- The article doesn't need to exceed 1-2 pages
- All articles should be
proofread for grammar and spelling mistakes
- As an optional exercise, interview one of the following
stakeholders about your classroom's involvement in distance
learning program. Ask a parent, a teacher, a school administrator,
or a fellow student for their reaction to your district's
participation in the program.
- Students can include quotes from the interview in their
web or newspaper article.